For 38 years -
Coach of 5 Junior Grand Slam Championships
4 Time National Collegiate Coach of the Year
The ACC's All-Time Winningest Coach
America's Best Junior Tennis Training
- Experience: We are very in touch with the needs of your child’s tennis game, but more importantly, we know first hand what your child’s personal experience should be. We know how to mix a great tennis learning situation with a fun camp experience. Your child's work ethic and focus will be reinforced. Our full attention is given to making your child’s week a great one and truly a “Total Tennis Training Camp.“
Individual Attention: We have a 4:1 student to teacher ratio.
Expert Attention: Chuck Kriese has experienced coaches on his staff - a resource for any junior interested in playing at the college level.
Chuck Kriese is always present with your child all day and every day.
Five Full Days of Instruction: Our sessions run from Sunday until Friday - longer than most youth athletic camps.
Training To Match Your Level: In each session, we will divide our on-court instruction into four distinct groups:
- The Competition Camp: Players will receive training and instructional seminars in tactical strategies that include momentum control and match flow techniques, shot selection fundamentals, off court tactical-planning and on court strategy execution routines. This camp teaches the player how to think with problem solving techniques for use in the heat of competition.
- The Challenger Camp: Geared for the needs of the beginner, we address the fundamentals and basic instruction of tennis-stroke production and footwork.
- The Aces Camp: Instruction designed more for that youngster who has already participated in some competitive tennis, whether it be in High-School or junior tournament play.
- The Champions Camp: Training for the serious tournament player who is looking to take their game to the next level and, possibly, compete in college play.
- The Elite Camp: Only a handful of the most skilled camp participants will be selected for this exclusive level of rigorous training.